Knowledge is a good thing. Informed customers better understand the recommendations made by their doctor and pharmacists, and therefore can make better decisions related to their own health.
In this area of our website, we have created a useful glossary that will cover various conditions, supplements, medicines, treatments, and key parts of the human body. This glossary will continue to expand with new postings being added regularly. We also invite you to submit questions and we will do our best to add information related to topics of interest.
As we say often: we understand that, especially in today’s world of healthcare, trust is something that is earned. We thank you for placing your trust in us today and hope to continue to earn your trust in the future.
LINK TO GLOSSARY ITEMS
- Bones: Understanding Bone Health
- Digestive System: Guide to Digestive Function and Supplements
- Liver: Understanding How Your Liver Works
- Thyroid: Symptoms of an Overactive Thyroid
- Anxiety: Symptoms of Anxiety
- Sleep: The Importance of Good Sleep
- Skin & Nails: A Guide to Healthy Skin & Nails
- Hair: How to Get Healthy Looking Hair
- Heart: Taking Care of Your Heart Health
- Brain: The Factors That Can Affect Brain Health
- Immune System: Your Body’s Defense
- Hormones: How Hormones Affect Your Body
- Blood Sugar: Why Are Blood Sugar Levels Important?
- Toxins: How to Detoxify Your Body
- Fibromyalgia: Managing Fibromyalgia Pains
- Ivermectin: Debunking the Myths
- Low-Dose Naltrexone: Understanding LDN and Its Uses
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: The Facts About BHRT
- High Cholesterol: Maintaining Your Cholesterol Levels
- Supplements: Do You Need Them?
- Migraines: Manage Your Migraines the Right Way
- Compounding Medication for Children
- Why Your Pharmacist May Reformulate Your Prescription
- Acid Reflux and GERD: How to Manage Your Symptoms
- Stress and Diabetes: The Complications You Might Be Facing
- Important Things to Know About Heart Disease
- Signs You May Need BHRT Compounding
- Understanding the High Demand for Ivermectin
- Compounded Low-Dose Naltrexone (LDN) And Its Uses
- Healthy Skin: A Priority For Your Body
- Legal Provisions for Obtaining Compounded Pet Medications